With new capabilities from the latest SCA Planner update, Sourcing now leverages Real-Time Category Management and other capabilities to deliver optimum forward-looking category insight and pre-analysis at the point in the process when it’s most useful: before you plan and initiate sourcing events. Real-time Category Management frees your team from the time-consuming chore of collating category information for sourcing. In addition, the new update gives your team more power to collaborate effectively on priorities, while SCA Planner synchronizes the sourcing process. A new executive dashboard automates reporting and tracking to keep all stakeholders in the loop.
Fully Automated Sourcing Events
SCA Planner integrates cost and demand information from throughout the system, as well as from suppliers, to speed the planning and execution of sourcing events. The system provides a wide range of control and flexibility over the format and scheduling of auctions and other types of sourcing events; automates the creation of RFPs and proposals; and gives managers sophisticated tools for evaluating proposals, awarding contracts, optimizing market assignments, and tracking results.
- System-wide data integration: faster performance, less manual input
- Real-Time Category Management: proactive support of sourcing events
- Real-Time Collaboration: live notes, comments and discussions
- Executive Dashboard: automated tracking and reporting
- Version-Based Planning: more planning flexibility
- Intelligent Recommendations: alerts of potential bottlenecks, with suggested solutions
Contact us to see an online demo video.